If you had this Moses basket in front of you, you could see that:
Baby Moses basket. This is the mini version of the Paris Moses basket Paris Moses basket
Which kind of fabric has been used to make the apparels?
The fabric is 100% organic muslin
If you had the cradle in front of you, you could see that:
* The basket is entirely made of sturdy, lightweight and hand-woven palm leaves and also, it has two handles for carrying.
* The measurements are 74 * 28 * 23 cm
* Its foam and latex mattress measurements are 70 * 28 * 4 cm.
You’ll like to know that:
– In relation to the basket:
* It is removable
* It complies with BS EN 1466: 2014
In relation to the apparel and support:
* They are removable and can be washed in washing machine at 40 degrees.
* They are made of natural solid wood.
* They have retention bars for the basket not to move.
* They comply with BE EN 1466: 2014
* Their measurements are: length 70-83.5 cm / width: 30-33.5 cm / maximum height 65 cm.
– Scissor legs (you´ll find them especially useful when it comes to folding and unfolding them in matter of seconds, as well as taking them whatever you want)
If you want it exactly as you see it in the picture, you´ll find in the box:
– Bedspread for the Moses, another bedspread and two cushions (filled with wadding)
– White saddle blanket
– Scissor legs.
Who is it for?
It’s suitable from childbirth to + – 3 months.